Monday, December 7, 2009

Such a bad blogger...

Hi, I'm back. I have tons of photos to post but I don't know when I will get around to it! Sorry. Sometime soon. For now, I just want to announce to the world that my little nephew Caleb James was born on December 5! He is a great looking newborn from the one photo I've gotten so far. Congrats Sarah and Jim! :) We're all excited about the new addition! :) The boys can't seem to remember his name, so they call him "baby cousin". I guess that works for now, until the next one comes along!

When I was browsing through photos, I came across this photo of my dad and the twins. I just love it! I had to scrap it. The quote is really cute, although I have a hard time thinking of my dad as "antique" just yet. You're not old, Dad!!! Very young at heart!


1 comment:

  1. We loved all the pictures! I had a picture on our background with Grandpa and all the boys sitting on the swing, I just love that one too.

    ReplyDelete