Sunday, February 7, 2010

Twins' 3rd birthday

My babies are three and pretty much potty trained. Aziel is completely done, but Eli is still holding on to his role as the baby of the family and likes to do business in his pants sometimes... He likes to keep me on my toes.

We had a little party for the twins.

Here's the cake I made:

It was a hit with the the twins.

Frosting everywhere...



Kids playing with a game that they got:


Olivia sent Flat Stanley to us for a visit. He will be on his way back to MN this week. :)

And here's a few random photos that I found on the camera that I love. :)


Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love LOVE the cake! Very creative! Did you come up with that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake too, wish I could have some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joy! Just wanted to let you know that you won my new product!!! Email me at jadyday(at)gmail(dot)com so that I can email you the code! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete