Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just October happenings...

Not too much exciting has been going on. I started babysitting a couple of girls after they get done with school, so that's just a couple hours a day.

A story from a few days ago... Isaac wanted some of my hot cocoa, but I told him it was too hot for him and subsequently chugged it down. When he realized it was gone, he asked "Awww, Mommy? Why you didn't give me some?" I told him it's because I'm a mean mommy. He told me "No mommy. You're a nice mommy." What do you think I did? I ran straight to the kitchen and made him a cup all of his own!!! Oh boy, I sure am a sucker for flattery...


Here's what a typical evening at my house looks like...



Last week, we made fall cookies. The boys had fun with rolling dough, cutting cookie shapes and decorating!


He's concentrating REALLY hard, note the tongue...



Should've rotated this picture, but you get the idea:



OK, enough of that. On to more "manly" things. How 'bout some photos of the guys building stuff?
Isaac being silly...
Elijah is reaching way up to give thumbs up.


Boys looking at a worm.

I love this photo!!!

Guess what the boys were looking at:
A ladybug!
Some extreme close-ups. They are just a bit distorted from the camera lens...



Here are a few of my favorite photos that I've taken recently:



That's all for now! :) Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see the boys change and get older. miss u guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun to see what those boys are up to. We love you.

    ReplyDelete