Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some photos, boy I'm really behind!

Well, I've had so many photo ops lately that I've had a hard time choosing which to post! I decided to just jump in and post a few tonight and will do more tomorrow!

A couple weekends ago, I took the boys to the Dinosaur Park. Aziel wanted me to take a photo of him with some pumpkins:
Elijah posing after sliding down a big slide. This is classic Elijah, he's very "artistic", even with his poses. haha!

Tiny Zeelers, next to a giant Wooly Mammoth.Isaac and Eli playing with my favorite dinosaur - a Triceratops!

Back at home, the boys took advantage of a new prop to play with while I was cleaning one day. "The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round..."

Some candids from the park down the street from our house:
Right before Eli smacked Aziel in the head by accident...
Isaac's kindergarten:
We had told the kids we were going to take them to the circus that was nearby. It was a small tent with horses and goats (no elephants or flying trapeze or anything like that). When we got there, we discovered that it was going to cost our family 50 euros (like 70 dollars) to attend. To see HORSES and GOATS.

I felt soooo bad, but we had to teach the kids a life lesson about money that day. We left and went bowling instead. But here's the kids looking (for free) at the horses grazing outside.


The twins moved into their "big boy" beds the beginning of September. They are doing just great with the transition. :)

Will post more tomorrow! Sesame Street Live and the Pumpkin festival to come.

2 comments:

  1. Those little guys look pretty comfy in their big boy beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that's so cool! They are growing up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete